Get Your Powerful Solar Oven Made in Kenya
- 1 Lytefire with its Solar Concentrator and its Oven.
- 1 Thermometer.
- User Manual (operation, installation and maintenance)
- Safety Notice.
- 1 set of 12 extra mirrors.
- 1 year warranty.
- Your access to Lytefire Hub with a dedicated users forum where you can share and get tips in English and in French.
- Pick it up at our fabricator’s factory in Nairobi, or inquire for shipping to your location.
After your order, count 4-6 weeks for fabrication.
Check out what you can do with Lytefire Pro Solar Oven!
- You need a clear blue sky for the Lytefire to work. If it’s a fresh spring day, a hot summer morning or a sunny winter afternoon, the Lytefire 5 can be used whenever there is direct sunshine.
- Diffuse radiation do not work and in cloudy weather, there is no direct radiation.
- The mirrors array should be dismantled and/or stored indoor in case of heavy storm / hail storm.
- As for any stove or fire, you do not leave the device unattended.
- When you are done setting up your Lytefire, we recommend you perform the burning stick test for your family and peers so everybody can actually see the actual power of your solar concentrator
- Wearing sunglasses while cooking is recommended
- After usage, always turn down all mirrors to completely turn off the concentration.
Do you have more questions? Check our FAQ.